I recently got a 3in lift with 35in tires. I noticed that when driving at low speeds and low rpm (between 1000-1500) especially going uphill, i can feel a vibration through the gas pedal. i dont really feel it at higher speeds no matter what angle the truck is facing. Has anyone else who's gotten a lift with 35in tires experience the same thing? is this expected?
I had a 23 Tacoma with a 3in lift and 33in tires but i dont remember this vibration through the gas pedal. the tires i'm running are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35in. I also am running 17x8.5 -12mm offset wheels.
I had a 23 Tacoma with a 3in lift and 33in tires but i dont remember this vibration through the gas pedal. the tires i'm running are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35in. I also am running 17x8.5 -12mm offset wheels.
![[SOLD]2024 Landcruiser First Edition OEM Sliders($500) - Sacramento](https://www.landcruiserforum.com/data/files/featured_images/47/featuredimages_7873b84b3bd8dcb0.webp)






