Seat covers 😍

bremaj

Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
68
Media
27
Reaction score
39
Location
canada
Vehicles
24’ Landcruiser 1958
Anyone heard of this company? Out of Japan I believe they have YouTube videos of install on the lc250.

These specific covers would look 10/10 imo but I also feel they will look like seat covers and not as great of a fit as katzskin.

 

Attachments

  • IMG_3654.webp
    IMG_3654.webp
    111.8 KB · Views: 10
Grace is a well-known Japanese brand in Japan.

I wouldn't hesitate to get these, looks like there are modeled directly off the OEM covers, with zippers and all.

I'd image they will fit tight, be quite hard to install, probably easiest to remove the seats for install. They may even require the original material to be removed by the looks of the tight fitment. Very fair price, you take a bit of hit on shipping and import duties but still much cheaper the Katzskins.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom