MPG informaiton deleted

Fitzgep

📛 Founding Member
Aug 8, 2023
Michigan
Vehicles
LC250
Morning,

Anyone notice, or has heard, or knows more about.... On the Toyota website for the LC, there was an initital estimate of a combined 27MPG for the LC...... It is no longer there! Anybody know anything more? For me and my intended use, that was a great number!!!

Morning,

Anyone notice, or has heard, or knows more about.... On the Toyota website for the LC, there was an initital estimate of a combined 27MPG for the LC...... It is no longer there! Anybody know anything more? For me and my intended use, that was a great number!!!
Interesting. I'm in for more info. Don't have any myself.

I did see the 27 MPG like last week. I haven't seen that they removed it but to be honest I thought that any mention of MPG at this point is premature. I believe that was a rumor that snowballed.

It's been my experience that the auto manufacturers hold those numbers close to the chest until they have to publish them.

I did check the Canadian website and the 8.7L/100km is still there —27mpg

The technology is there and with the HP and torque of the 4 banger it was really impressive

Morning,

Interesting, it's not showing for me anymore either. Maybe there was some oversight or mix-up between the web team and the engineers. 27mpg still sounds a little high, but fingers crossed!

I saw 27 MPG on the website as well and it's been deleted. 27 MPG combined is probably the vehicle design goal, but I think they're still working at getting there. Hopefully if they miss the goal it will not be by much.

Back