Lying dealer, GPS tracker.

Here’s mine at the same orientation as yours. Do you have steps and what to remove to get in there and get this thing out?
Nothing wrong with yours. Some are black in color.

2026 LC250 Premium
Mnf. date: 12/2025
Plant: Hamura City, Japan
Black OBDII port
IMG_1502.webp
 
Typically you'll know if it is a GPS, it doesn't fit as well, you can wiggle it. Like I said, mine popped out when I Carista'd it. The OEM fits as one would expect.

That photo reminds me, I need to squirt some lubricant on that brake spring, mine will squeak the first time I depress the pedal if the LC has been sitting for a while.
 
My 24 '58 ODB port is black. Did thy change color for 25my? I'm going to need to take a look and see if something else is going on. My port is flish with the trim and just abut directly below the left most lower panel switch (Automatic headlight switch?). Going to look now
 
My 24 '58 ODB port is black. Did thy change color for 25my? I'm going to need to take a look and see if something else is going on. My port is flish with the trim and just abut directly below the left most lower panel switch (Automatic headlight switch?). Going to look now
I’ve seen white & black OBDII ports on our LC & Tundras. 2014 F150 had a purple one. Guessing just different supplier/vendors, or maybe a rolling change from Toyota? As long as nothing is plugged into it that port - that you don’t want plugged in - you’re okay no matter the color. The OBD is a diagnostic port, but there are ‘good’ accessories out there that plug into them. Our SR5 Tundra has a HUD plugged into the OBDII port to project tach & speed up on the windshield.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom