Largest Tire in Factory Spare Location

wedemmoez

📛 Founding Member
May 25, 2024
DFW
Vehicles
2024 Heritage Blue Land Cruiser Premium, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
For those of yall that have replaced the spare with a larger tire, what sizes are yall able to cram in there? I'm thinking of putting 285/65/18 Wildpeaks in there, on the stock Tundra TRD Pro wheel. Anyone got sizes that are close?

I'd love to have a huge table of tire sizes (and brands) with "fits in the spare location" and "doesn't rub at full turn" and "doesn't rub at full flex" (with and without swayer disconnect).
If enough people report, I’ll add it in the OP or link to a google sheet with that info.

If enough people report, I’ll add it in the OP or link to a google sheet with that info.
I saw in another post that the B.F. Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO3 275/70R18 "barely fits" in the spare location.

I started a table (focused on what fits and works on the stock 18" wheel). I also saw a larger table someone posted before with info for many more tires but I can't find it any longer! If anyone can point me to it, please do. This very limited table has a strong bias for 33" tires since I saw a Toyota/Lexus rep say that's what these are designed for.

2024 Land Cruiser Stock 18" Wheel Tire Options

I also saw a larger table someone posted before with info for many more tires but I can't find it any longer! If anyone can point me to it, please do.

Not sure if you're referring to my post, it has a column for actual diameter if you know what the max is for the spare spot:

Not sure if you're referring to my post, it has a column for actual diameter if you know what the max is for the spare spot:

That's it, thanks! And those are all the manufacturer's diameters?

Back