Hi from Seattle

Welcome to the forum @Wanderlost ๐Ÿ‘‹

It sounds like your background is going to be very helpful to this group considering the hybrid power found in the new Land Cruiser.

Hi all,

I've been a Jeep Wrangler TJ operator for 23 years and have a background in aircraft maintenance engineering including battery/electric power. Looking forward to contributing here. Current plan is the Land Cruiser trim in Ice Cap.

Best,
Wanderlost

Welcome to the forum @Wanderlost - I'm leaning towards the Ice Cap color as well, hopefully we'll see some actual demos with that paint color soon! I think it will look good with some dark wheels:

landcruiser-ice-cap2.png

Another member from the PNW! Where in Seattle are ya and what dealer are you in talks w/ for the new rig?

Another member from the PNW! Where in Seattle are ya and what dealer are you in talks w/ for the new rig?
Hi icavedin. I'm near Toyota of Seattle. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any LC info yet from Toyota. My understanding is there are no custom orders, so I donโ€™t have a plan yet on how Iโ€™m going to get the exact trim/color/options.

Back