Hello LC fans

ridetheblinds

πŸ“› Founding Member
Dec 3, 2023
British Columbia
Hello, I am Robert from BC. Been surfing for info here on the 2024 LC. Great forum. So I figured I may as well join.

I am looking at getting a new vehicle in the next year or two. 2024 LC 1958 would be my dream. Also waiting to see 2025 4runner. Either way, want the new hybrid powertrain iforce max.
Never owned own a Land Cruiser before.
Owned a 1991 Toyota 4x4 longbed back in the 90's and then a 1998 4runner SR5 more recently. Toyota for me.

Welcome Robert! Your timing may be excellent, as there was a very recent post that pricing may become available tomorrow in Europe. Our last LC was in 1990 (inset photo), so long overdue for another. Depending on the pricing/options, a 2024 GX may be a possibility.

Welcome Robert! Your timing may be excellent, as there was a very recent post that pricing may become available tomorrow in Europe. Our last LC was in 1990 (inset photo), so long overdue for another. Depending on the pricing/options, a 2024 GX may be a possibility.
My buddy had a silver LC that looked very close to your 1990 in the pic. An absolute tank off-road. beauty

Welcome! I'm also wondering how the new 4runner will compare to the Land Cruiser. 2024 will be an exciting year with Toyota releases!

I think the 4runner will be similar to the TACOMA in terms of power train specs and finishing specs. For eg. in Canada, if you want full time AWD will have to get the limited trim which will be the hybrid option only and be delivered at later date.

Back