Hello from E. WA!

jnsplace

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 14, 2023
Central WA
Vehicles
2016 3.6r Sub Outback
Moved from SEA to E WA in the last year has certainly made me more aware of inclement weather. I love my outback, but it's time to be looking elsewhere.
I'm looking to see about getting my name in line with others for one of the new 2024 LCs. My hubby has the Tacoma TRD and he loves it.
Meteor shower or Heritage Blue!

Moved from SEA to E WA in the last year has certainly made me more aware of inclement weather. I love my outback, but it's time to be looking elsewhere.
I'm looking to see about getting my name in line with others for one of the new 2024 LCs. My hubby has the Tacoma TRD and he loves it.
Speaking from many miles of experience, a Subie is superior in the snow, and on ice due to the low CG. Now, off-road, and if the snow becomes really deep, time for the LC.

Welcome to the forum @jnsplace! Let us know how it goes with getting on the list. I think both those colors are going to look great!

Will put what the results are in the dealer deposit list. :)

Welcome to the site and the forum! Glad to have you aboard!

Back