Happy new owner

Gretch

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Media
1
Reaction score
4
Location
braselton ga
Vehicles
2027 Landcruser
I’ve owned many luxury vehicles over the past 40 yrs, but I have to say I’m super Happy with the 2027 LC Premium I brought home last week.

Ga Girl
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2627.webp
    IMG_2627.webp
    317 KB · Views: 6
Congrats! For me the truck immediately felt right, and it sounds like it does for you. You may though find irregular or frustrating bits and bobs here and there. When you do, the search bar on the top right will probably find you another person who worked through that problem. If not, make a new thread and I for one will help you try to crack it - and many other much smarter people will too.

Keep on enjoying it, and welcome to the forum!
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
StickerFab
Back
Top Bottom