FE, 1958, and Base + Premium PCKG all at MSRP in Nashville, TN

S4M_Da_Man

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 18, 2024
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
Camry, LC FE
Hello Land Cruiser enthusiasts! I'm Sam, and I'm thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to own one of the most sought-after SUVs on the market. Based in the heart of Nashville, I have multiple allocations for all trims of Toyota Land Cruisers available at MSRP. That's right โ€“ every trim, from the rugged essentials to the luxurious top-tier models, is available at the manufacturer's suggested retail price

• All Trims at MSRP: Enjoy transparent pricing with no hidden fees or markups.
  • Immediate Availability: With multiple allocations, there's no waiting list. Secure your Land Cruiser today!
  • Refundable Deposits: Secure your preferred trim with a fully refundable deposit, giving you flexibility and peace of mind.
  • Convenient Location: Located in Nashville, I'm easily accessible and ready to serve the entire region.
I understand your passion for this iconic vehicle. My goal is to make your buying experience smooth, transparent, and enjoyable. Whether you're an off-road adventurer or seeking unparalleled reliability and luxury, I've got the perfect Land Cruiser for you. Forget paying thousands over MSRP.

My cell number is 630-935-9565, I work at Toyota of Nashville N. Looking forward to the replies, no addons or fees other than tax+title required.

EDIT: I've currently got a bunch of black/black incoming 1958s, base, and 2 FEs at MSRP.

Last edited:
Hello Land Cruiser enthusiasts! I'm Sam, and I'm thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to own one of the most sought-after SUVs on the market. Based in the heart of Nashville, I have multiple allocations for all trims of Toyota Land Cruisers available at MSRP. That's right โ€“ every trim, from the rugged essentials to the luxurious top-tier models, is available at the manufacturer's suggested retail price

• All Trims at MSRP: Enjoy transparent pricing with no hidden fees or markups.
  • Immediate Availability: With multiple allocations, there's no waiting list. Secure your Land Cruiser today!
  • Refundable Deposits: Secure your preferred trim with a fully refundable deposit, giving you flexibility and peace of mind.
  • Convenient Location: Located in Nashville, I'm easily accessible and ready to serve the entire region.
I understand your passion for this iconic vehicle. My goal is to make your buying experience smooth, transparent, and enjoyable. Whether you're an off-road adventurer or seeking unparalleled reliability and luxury, I've got the perfect Land Cruiser for you. Forget paying thousands over MSRP. My cell number is 630-935-9565, I work at Toyota of Nashville N. Looking forward to the replies, no addons or fees other than tax+title required.

EDIT: I've currently got a bunch of black/black incoming 1958s, base, and 2 FEs at MSRP.
Good deal for those in the SE to snag a FE at MSRP

Bump

I have one FE LEFT!!
One Traildust Premium LC
One black/black premium LC no QC hold
One white 1958 edition

Call or text 630-935-9565

Back