Console switches

Looks like there are two options. I also prefer the volume knob here instead of where we get it.

Attachments

• lc.png
    lc.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • lc2.jpg
    lc2.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 109
Noticed the HDMI port in a few press pictures.. do other countries allow the screen to be used for other purposes?

Has anyone identified what the extra switch blank (next to the "view" switch) on the center console is for?

I will be installing an "on-board" air compressor and the blank space may be a good location for the switch.
Can’t wait to see how you work out the onboard air compressor. Would be really interested in trying this!

Can’t wait to see how you work out the onboard air compressor. Would be really interested in trying this!
I have one on every truck I own.......... on the Tacoma I mounted it below the Dvr's headlight behind the bumper. Totally hidden, the air tank is mounted behind the Pass headlight. I have quick connects at the rear tailgate and near the battery, extremely useful. I used all AN fittings and SS braided fuel line as the supply lines. Expensive route but it'll last forever with no leaks. I have used the cheaper plastic hoses with "push-on" connectors, but they always seem to leak over time.

If any part number guru's out there can locate the part number for the diesel version trim panel and volume control switch, I would be much obliged.

Back