Canadian Deliveries

Skidaddl

📛 Founding Member
Sep 7, 2023
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Attention Canadian members (or those with insider knowledge): Considering the configurator on Toyota.ca came out roughly 2 months after the US, and also that most dealers are still reluctant to provide ETA's while buyers in the US are taking possession as we speak, I'd like to start this thread to check back to when people actually have keys in hands.

Please post date received, and PHOTOS (!!!) when you get your new Land Cruiser. Ya know....to make the rest of us jealous.

Also, while "I love you", "You're check's in the mail", and that 3rd one that I can't remember are still the most common lies, it would still be good to know if anyone is being given firm dates in advance.

Attention Canadian members (or those with insider knowledge): Considering the configurator on Toyota.ca came out roughly 2 months after the US, and also that most dealers are still reluctant to provide ETA's while buyers in the US are taking possession as we speak, I'd like to start this thread to check back to when people actually have keys in hands.

Please post date received, and PHOTOS (!!!) when you get your new Land Cruiser. Ya know....to make the rest of us jealous.

Also, while "I love you", "You're check's in the mail", and that 3rd one that I can't remember are still the most common lies, it would still be good to know if anyone is being given firm dates in advance.
Bumping this thread. Anyone actually getting keys to their LC's yet? My dealer has a few 1958's, and I see they also have 3 others incoming, but none are mine. 😑

I took delivery last Monday. 1958, Winnipeg
1000002150.jpg
1000002149.jpg

Brought home a 1958 on Friday here in Ottawa. Last one of an initial allotment of four they received. Apparently wasn't spoken for; I got it after walking in to the dealer's looking for a 4Runner.
1000010789.jpg

Bumping this thread. Anyone actually getting keys to their LC's yet? My dealer has a few 1958's, and I see they also have 3 others incoming, but none are mine. 😑
Are you waiting for FE or just LC?

Located in Abbotsford, BC. Got the call last Wednesday it had arrived. Picked it up Saturday morning…and loving every minute of driving it since. (Non-premium model, underground colour)

IMG_8110.jpeg

Back