Attention Part # Sleuth's ... front and rear lower bumper cover in black

Uncle_Spike

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 8, 2024
TN
Vehicles
08 FJ Cruiser 2024 FE Landcruiser on order
So, I can't be the only one who feels the front and rear lower bumper covers or valances if you prefer that are on most but not all trim levels that are grey/silver look out of place to me. On some models and trim/color combos those 2 pieces are black like the rest of the bumper. Can anyone pull a rabbit out of the hat and come up with a part number for those in black? I know I could paint and will probably just wrap for the time being, but it would be nice to order some to arrive next year =)

Attachments

• partnumber.jpg
    partnumber.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 52
  • partnumber22.jpg
    partnumber22.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 43
  • partnumber32.jpg
    partnumber32.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 43
I agree with you but what bothers me even more is the hitch cover and the access to the hitch or hooks. I don't know if i'll have to change the bumper to fix that.

I agree with you but what bothers me even more is the hitch cover and the access to the hitch or hooks. I don't know if i'll have to change the bumper to fix that.
I will be working on a 3d print design for a hitch cover hopefully in 2 weeks if mine FE ever shows

Not as bad with the half hitch cover.. but I agree it could use some work. I have an Agency6 shackle and locking bolt that Iโ€™ll either leave hanging from the receiver or keep in the recovery kit.

Credit: Ventura_Hondo

IMG_7666.jpeg
IMG_7665.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7664.jpeg
    IMG_7664.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 28
Back