Accurate ETA’s?

kevinpalacio08

📛 Founding Member
Apr 10, 2024
SC
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
The dealership is telling me my Land Cruiser is coming in May 14 at the absolute latest, but I’m not too sure about it. I was curious to see how accurate everyone else’s ETA have been? Has anyone been told an ETA and are still waiting past it?

I am definitely frustrated with getting my vehicle...
9/1/23 - I put my deposit down
3/13/24 - dealer got their 1 FE allocation that I accepted
4/6/24 - FE arrived at port
4/23/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (it wasn't)
4/30/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (it wasn't)
5/7/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (no idea if it was, haven't heard back)

Once processed, my FE will travel by rail to the midwest region hub near Minneapolis, then will be tendered to a semi for delivery to the dealership.

Original delivery window: April 22nd-June 4th
2nd delivery window: April 24th-May 29th
3rd delivery window: May 4th-May 25th
4th/Current delivery window: May 11th-May 31st

Yeah, I’m curious what I am looking at too - how long from port to dealer??
Arriving in port on Sunday…

Even with all that runaround, you’re still “ahead of schedule” for delivery! 🙃
Ha, I know! I haven't been giving my dealer a hard time, just check in maybe once a week to see if the processing happened, or if there's any updates. But I definitely get my hopes up and then, womp womp, more waiting.

Yeah, I’m curious what I am looking at too - how long from port to dealer??
Arriving in port on Sunday…
His schedule looks like 5-7 weeks from port to delivery, my dealer told me expect 4-6 weeks from port to delivery. I'm setting my expectations on 6 weeks from port, if it gets to me faster I'll be happy, now I just need the ship it is on to get to port!

Will check with my dealer today but no expectations.

My FE arrived in port on April 24th.
Was supposed to be at the dealer between April 24 and May 9.
Now ETA at the dealer is somewhere between May 9 and May 20.

Not holding my breath.

I just noticed a vehicle I’ve been watching for about three weeks was moved from “vehicle may be in transit to “vehicle is in the build stage contact Dealer for availability date”. So, is vehicle is actually going backwards in terms of where it is in production and how soon it could be ready. Strange.

Last edited:
The first one with my name on it arrived at port 3/28. It is still "being processed". I pulled the plug on that one since I will be out of the country and have my name on the 3rd one they were allocated which now shows late May although I don't care since I can't pick it up until 7/3.

It really does appear that Toyota is experiencing supply issues when these vehicles reach the USA. It’s not a smooth assembly line where skid plates, dash cams, roof racks, and more are quickly and expertly added to the build. Oh well, the main parts of the LC are made in Japan. That’s good enough for me.

I had concerns when mine suddenly re-appeared on the dealers website as "available" quick call to my salesman and he offered up "Toyota makes them re-list, or Toyota automatically re-lists them on the web-site.

I had concerns when mine suddenly re-appeared on the dealers website as "available" quick call to my salesman and he offered up "Toyota makes them re-list, or Toyota automatically re-lists them on the web-site.
What did they mean by, “re-list?” Thanks.

Mine initially appeared on the Toyota web site as "available inventory" (it was visible), then my dealership tagged it as sold and it was no longer visible on the site. When it re-appeared on the Toyota website (available inventory) I got concerned. I assume, until the VIN is transferred, ie.. I sign the paperwork, it gets re-listed each month until the dealership tags it each month to remove it as available inventory

Even with all that runaround, you’re still “ahead of schedule” for delivery! 🙃
Wht would be interesting perhaps for people that get no info from their dealership is to get an idea of say the last 4 of the vin#. While I get that is no guarantee of a delivery date due to port shortages, it would give some of us a rough idea of where their vehicle is. My last 4 are 2782 and no idea where thought it states 7 May to 21 May.

Wht would be interesting perhaps for people that get no info from their dealership is to get an idea of say the last 4 of the vin#. While I get that is no guarantee of a delivery date due to port shortages, it would give some of us a rough idea of where their vehicle is. My last 4 are 2782 and no idea where thought it states 7 May to 21 May.
you're LC probably arrived on the ship Eminent Ace which arrived in Newark 4/26. It is probably at the port there getting PIOs added and then shipped to your dealer

you're LC probably arrived on the ship Eminent Ace which arrived in Newark 4/26. It is probably at the port there getting PIOs added and then shipped to your dealer
Huh, thx. I look on the Toyota website and it looks like wheel locks are port installed. Wish I could just ax that line item but really…thanks for the update. I owe you a beer.

Huh, thx. I look on the Toyota website and it looks like wheel locks are port installed. Wish I could just ax that line item but really…thanks for the update. I owe you a beer.
Eminent Ace (I personally saw at the port of Newark, NJ) on 4/26/24
Zenith Leader (will arrive at port of Newark, NJ) on 5/14/24

Eminent Ace (I personally saw at the port of Newark, NJ) on 4/26/24
Zenith Leader (will arrive at port of Newark, NJ) on 5/14/24
The Toyota website either does not show me the ship or I am looking in the wrong place but thanks for the follow up

Latest Discussions

Back