2024+ Land Cruiser Meteor Shower Photo Thread

Beautiful car and pictures. Congratulations ! Did you drive it enough to understand how the hybrid system works ?

Stopped by my local Lexus dealership on the way home. Was fun getting these two side-by-side :cool:
IMG_3682.JPG
IMG_3683.JPG
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3686.JPG

Really with the FE would have had rims similar to the Overtrail, it makes a big difference!

FE hitting da islands .......color is amazing in real life ....what was i thinking ordering black :)

Attachments

• IMG_7066.jpeg
    IMG_7066.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 97
Good looking LC! Iโ€™m seriously thinking about meteor shower now instead of the wind chill pearl.
I know of a Wind Chill Pearl coming in the Midwest at MSRP in LC Trim if you want it. Likely arriving in late June.

Very nice. Can you post more photos of the vehicle (including the interior)? Curious on the spec (as you're in Jamaica). I assume it's the 1GD diesel, 8-sped auto, and it's a 'TXL' model (due to that grill design and the halogen headlights). Also, please post a photo of the back...is it a 'Land Cruiser' or a 'Land Cruiser Prado' in Jamaica? PS: I assume you added that 'GR' badge to the front?

It's a First Edition spec here in Jamaica. A lot different from the US Spec F/E. Yes it is the 2.8 Turbo Diesel version.

Back