we missed the launch!....

I'm a watch guy, so your post speaks to me. I actually have the G-Shock Mudmaster. It's a fun watch to wear.

I

Attachments

• IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 57
A watch became irrelevant (to me) once I started carrying around a watch/computer/gps in my pocket.

I appreciate a good time piece, but I'm too hard on watches. My wife gave up after I broke a Bulova she bought me.

Last edited:
I'm a watch guy, so your post speaks to me. I actually have the G-Shock Mudmaster. It's a fun watch to wear.

I

Chunky, utilitarian, and a perfect match for an LC. I’m glad this exists

must resist the temptation to buy before i have the Lc in the driveway.

Chunky, utilitarian, and a perfect match for an LC. I’m glad this exists

must resist the temptation to buy before i have the Lc in the driveway.
Yeah, I purchased the LX 600 and used that as an excuse to buy this watch. As amazing as the LX 600 is, and it is amazing, I am really super excited by the 250. We needed a family hauler but I didn't like that the TX wasn't built in Japan. I made that mistake with the GLS.

The coolest thing about G-Shock is it has the ability to set the time using radio frequencies emitted by the atomic clocks located around the world. It's great for international travel.

There's also an interesting connection between Seiko and Land Cruiser. The Land Cruiser Museum in Salt Lake City actually hosted a Seiko and Land Cruiser event a while back.

Last edited:
It's a little big for my wrist too, but I like wearing it when I travel and when I'm pretending to be handy. :)
I have big hands and I'm a pretty big guy...I wore dive watches (I was a diver/SAR swimmer) for 20+ years, and even I wouldn't wear a Gshock. I bought one in the mid 90s and I hit that thing on EVERYTHING lol.

Yeah, I purchased the LX 600 and used that as an excuse to buy this watch. As amazing as the LX 600 is, and it is amazing, I am really super excited by the 250. We needed a family hauler but I didn't like that the TX wasn't built in Japan. I made that mistake with the GLS.

The coolest thing about G-Shock is it has the ability to set the time using radio frequencies emitted by the atomic clocks located around the world. It's great for international travel.

There's also an interesting connection between Seiko and Land Cruiser. The Land Cruiser Museum in Salt Lake City actually hosted a Seiko and Land Cruiser event a while back.

what a fun event that must've been, I have a seiko diver I enjoy wearing but as tastes evolve so does the price... Hodkinkee does a real nice job in the watch space. I enjoy their material.

I've desired a real nice GS sbge257g in green or black....IF ONLY THEY SOLD THE LC IN A SIMILAR GREEN COLOR!

what a fun event that must've been, I have a seiko diver I enjoy wearing but as tastes evolve so does the price... Hodkinkee does a real nice job in the watch space. I enjoy their material.

I've desired a real nice GS sbge257g in green or black....IF ONLY THEY SOLD THE LC IN A SIMILAR GREEN COLOR!
I love that watch. GS is such a well made watch. Great value and loads of innovation and craftsmanship.

Back