Toyota Connect 2nd user

Lotusfan

New member
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicles
LC250
Took delivery yesterday and setting things up now. I had The app working fine on my iPhone, but after adding my wife and changing her to the primary user, which she is, I was deleted. The app has prompts to add myself back as an additional user, but nothing happens and the app on my phone shows no vehicles. I called to support line, where they did not seem to know what I was talking about, and then they said that the car doesn’t support two users on the app. Is that correct or do others have multiple drivers able to use the app which would make sense. Thanks in advance for the help!
 
Took delivery yesterday and setting things up now. I had The app working fine on my iPhone, but after adding my wife and changing her to the primary user, which she is, I was deleted. The app has prompts to add myself back as an additional user, but nothing happens and the app on my phone shows no vehicles. I called to support line, where they did not seem to know what I was talking about, and then they said that the car doesn’t support two users on the app. Is that correct or do others have multiple drivers able to use the app which would make sense. Thanks in advance for the help!
You can setup second drivers for sure. FWIW, it was super glitchy for my wife and I sharing the remote access for both of our Toyotas. Sometimes it was was seamless, and sometimes it would boot the secondary for no reason at all. We got to where we have one login with both vehicles saved. Now that the subs have expired she doesn’t even bother with it. This was a big reason why we didn’t renew the sub after the trial expired.
 
Also, if you have a second driver profile, then the Integrated Streaming Amazon Music service only works for one of the users, and the other one just gets the Not Connected qr code screen.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
StickerFab
Back
Top Bottom