♻️ For Trade Tires and wheels Oregon

cwelroy

Active member
Joined
Apr 3, 2025
Messages
106
Media
38
Reaction score
110
Location
OR
I’m thinking about trading in my LC 250 premium. I’d like to return it to stock first, but of course I literally gave away my stock wheels and tires when nobody would buy them.

SO, I’m wondering anyone wants to trade me their new-ish stock wheels and tires plus some money to me for what I’m currently running.

I have Nitto Terra Grappler G3s in 275/70/R18 PLUS Jaos Tribe wheels that I imported new from Japan. There’s about 20k miles on the tires. I have all 5 wheels and tires.

I also have a set of four Nokian Hakkapelitta Snow tires in, I believe, 265 size that I have used for one winter. Just purchased last year.

I’m in Oregon, so OR/WA would be easiest to trade. Maybe meet up at a tire shop so they can swap on site?

Thanks,
Chuck
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2049.webp
    IMG_2049.webp
    213.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2048.webp
    IMG_2048.webp
    191.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2050.webp
    IMG_2050.webp
    210.3 KB · Views: 10
@DubDub isn't local but has been wanting a set of these for a while now. Figured I'd at least tag him on the off chance the logistics work out for you guys. Good luck either way.
 
I wish I kept my stock wheels now, who’d have thought… good luck, should be an easy swap + cash as those JAOS tribes are absolute diamonds!

@Matthew@LC250Mods thank you for looking out!

@RideWithYanu, this is your backyard if you wanted to make me jealous enough to travel and wine and dine you for a month haha
 
Last edited:
I thought my cheery disposition was draw enough for wining and dining! 😆

My garage/workshop, screaming for space, begs me to not consider these as a winter backup. My accountant (though she prefers the title “wife”) demands I reign in my hobby spending.

This really is an evil forum 😈
 
I’m thinking about trading in my LC 250 premium. I’d like to return it to stock first, but of course I literally gave away my stock wheels and tires when nobody would buy them.

SO, I’m wondering anyone wants to trade me their new-ish stock wheels and tires plus some money to me for what I’m currently running.

I have Nitto Terra Grappler G3s in 275/70/R18 PLUS Jaos Tribe wheels that I imported new from Japan. There’s about 20k miles on the tires. I have all 5 wheels and tires.

I also have a set of four Nokian Hakkapelitta Snow tires in, I believe, 265 size that I have used for one winter. Just purchased last year.

I’m in Oregon, so OR/WA would be easiest to trade. Maybe meet up at a tire shop so they can swap on site?

Thanks,
Chuck
I’m likely nearby and have stock 18” wheels/tires that come with the 1958, let me know if you’re interested. Not sure if that’s considered stock for an LC trim?
 
I’m likely nearby and have stock 18” wheels/tires that come with the 1958, let me know if you’re interested. Not sure if that’s considered stock for an LC trim?
Some have the 20” from factory, some the 18”. I think the 18s are more attractive for most buys.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom