💵 For Sale Pirate Camp Co Drop Down Rear Parcel Shelf (OREGON)

cwelroy

Active member
Joined
Apr 3, 2025
Messages
106
Media
38
Reaction score
110
Location
OR
Looking at selling my 2025 LC 250. I ordered this over a year ago and imported it from Australia. Yes, during the height of the lovely tariff fighting. That didn’t work to my advantage. And that was in addition to getting it shipped across the globe.

Anyways, if I sell my LC 250, I will have this available. I’ll be asking $600. I don’t want to ship it, so it would be local pickup only.

 

Attachments

  • IMG_2053.webp
    IMG_2053.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2054.webp
    IMG_2054.webp
    145.8 KB · Views: 8
Interesting design! You’ll probably get interest on it if and when you decide to offer it for sale.
 
It’s been awesome to have. Especially given the lack of storage in the LC250. If anyone has interest, please let me know here.

Thanks.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Canvasback
Back
Top Bottom