New to Forum

BHJ026

πŸ“› Founding Member
Sep 25, 2023
Denver
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser
I have two FJ Cruisers (2008 & 2014). Very happy to hear that a 2024 Land Cruiser is being introduced again to the US in 2024. Looking forward to learning more about it on the Forum. Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to the new Land Cruiser forum @BHJ026! 🍻

I have two FJ Cruisers (2008 & 2014). Very happy to hear that a 2024 Land Cruiser is being introduced again to the US in 2024. Looking forward to learning more about it on the Forum. Cheers!
Welcome to the site! We are hoping the platform turns into the enthusiast platform much like the FJ Cruiser did.

Just joined. Thanks very much for this site. Very excited for the new Land Cruiser. 2014 FJ owner. My favorite vehicle. Looking for my next...

Just joined. Thanks very much for this site. Very excited for the new Land Cruiser. 2014 FJ owner. My favorite vehicle. Looking for my next...

Welcome to the site!

Looking to learn more about the Land Crusier and hopefully to own one in the near future

Welcome to the site as well! Glad to have both of you guys aboard!

I had a 2008 FJ and now have a 2014. Great vehicles. Debating trading in for a new Land Cruiser but I love my FJ so much, not sure I want to do it.

Back