New from DFW

jarken

📛 Founding Member
May 24, 2024
Dallas
Howdy everyone! Got the call I had been waiting on and have a heritage blue LC trim with my name on it, should arrive early July. Long time Toyota owner but this will be my first LC. Absolutely thrilled and can’t wait to see what these things can do. Hope the pictures keep coming in and we keep learning more and more about what these are capable of!

Back to you Jarken, welcome to the forum, and congratulations! Sure wish our phone would ring with similar good news. Hopefully soon. Tell me, how much control did you have in regard to the specs, i.e. color & options?

Back to you Jarken, welcome to the forum, and congratulations! Sure wish our phone would ring with similar good news. Hopefully soon. Tell me, how much control did you have in regard to the specs, i.e. color & options?
None at all. They had three coming in, the one I chose was fortunately exactly what I was after sans the 20” wheels, which were a factory installed option and couldn’t be changed. Not a deal breaker as I had assumed I would get aftermarket at some point regardless.

None at all. They had three coming in, the one I chose was fortunately exactly what I was after sans the 20” wheels, which were a factory installed option and couldn’t be changed. Not a deal breaker as I had assumed I would get aftermarket at some point regardless.
Not want I wished to hear! Also worried ours will have the 20" wheels. They look good, but not great for off-road. At least the LC has a full-size spare. 20" tires might be few and far between here in the rural sparsely populated west.

I'm in DFW and also just confirmed a reservation for a 24 LC in heritage blue, also arriving in July! Wanna be best friends?

Back