Meteor Brown Sugar Shower!

Doomed

📛 Founding Member
Oct 14, 2023
Nebraska
Someone on this forum said something like this and I liked it. The differences in the way this color looks is amazing. It must be part weather, time of day and camera settings.
Silver.jpg
IMG_9177 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Meteor Show for me! Well, possibly wishful thinking, as one cannot factory order a Toyota.

Ha! That was me. Everyone kept calling it different names so I mixed it. :ROFLMAO:
I still have to come up with a name for my truck. Right now it's just Cruiser McCruiser Face.

That was you! Great way to explain it! lol

Oh and congratulations on the Cruiser @Teebo!

Last edited:
haha, I had to reread the thread title a few times.. The top photo at night in the rain is awesome!

Someone on this forum said something like this and I liked it. The differences in the way this color looks is amazing. It must be part weather, time of day and camera settings.

View attachment 1603View attachment 1604
Love this color! Can't wait for my Brown Sugar FE. Wish I'd have it to drive to the Stones next week. 🎶🎵

I had a chance to see one of these at my local dealership tonight and we absolutely loved the color! It was amazing seeing how different it looked depending on how the sun was hitting it.

24-landcruiser-bs-ms4.jpeg

24-landcruiser-bs-ms3.jpeg

24-landcruiser-bs-ms2.jpeg

Here's how it looks compared to my Bronco on 35s:

24-landcruiser-bs-ms5.jpeg

24-landcruiser-bs-ms1.jpeg

It's pretty stunning in person isn't it. I liked it before but when I saw it in person I was amazed.

Love this color! Can't wait for my Brown Sugar FE. Wish I'd have it to drive to the Stones next week. 🎶🎵
Just got to Vegas for the Stones. Did Jazzfest too and have 6 more. Hoping/expecting to drive mine to the LA and Santa Clara shows. Which one are you catching?

Just got to Vegas for the Stones. Did Jazzfest too and have 6 more. Hoping/expecting to drive mine to the LA and Santa Clara shows. Which one are you catching?
Fantastic! We were at the show in Glendale, Az—took all our adult kids. and are considering a road trip to LA or SC. Enjoy the show tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpeg
    IMG_2521.jpeg
    406.2 KB · Views: 19

Latest Discussions

Back