Japan-spec ZX, 2.8 diesel, 8AT, about 10,000 km. Under hard acceleration (mostly uphill, around 1,600 rpm) I hear a ticking (is it normal injector ticking) sound. At idle the engine is quiet.
Do other 2.8 diesel owners hear or feel the same? I used to drive an Audi A5 with the 6-cylinder TDI, and this sound is completely new to me.
I attached a video, but the ticking is only audible if you turn the volume up quite loud. It is in the background, separate from the normal loud humming.
Thanks!
Do other 2.8 diesel owners hear or feel the same? I used to drive an Audi A5 with the 6-cylinder TDI, and this sound is completely new to me.
I attached a video, but the ticking is only audible if you turn the volume up quite loud. It is in the background, separate from the normal loud humming.
Thanks!







