Introduction

Matteblack

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
6
Media
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2025 Land Cruiser 250 Premium Package Wind Chill Pearl
Hello, recently bought a 2025 LC 250 after 15 years of owning a 2010 4Runner TE. I loved the 5th gen 4Runners. When the new Land Cruiser came out I was interested but waited for the 6th gen 4Runner so I could compare them. Once the 6th gen came out, I simply preferred the look of the Land Cruiser's exterior and interior. Since the prices were not too far apart I elected to go with the Land Cruiser. I found this one with 7k miles on it in stellar condition. I am really enjoying it and have done some modifications installing the Wescott Designs pre-load collar lift and rock sliders. I then added Toyo Open Country AT3 35x12.5R17 tires on some Method 703 matte black wheels. I look forward to learning and sharing here on the forum.

Matteblack
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3212.webp
    IMG_3212.webp
    292.2 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the fray.

Great choice is color.

Do you mind sharing how prices are fairing in the pre-owned Land Cruiser 250 market?
 
Welcome to the fray.

Great choice is color.

Do you mind sharing how prices are fairing in the pre-owned Land Cruiser 250 market?
Thank you. Well mine is a 2025 with the premium package with only 7k miles. It was listed in Tampa at 68k and I got it for 66k. I was researching for a few months and the price was competitive with others in central FL and Phoenix AZ area with similar mileage. I have family in Phoenix and was looking to possibly buy there and have Wescott do the work then drive to Florida but then this one popped up and just timed right.
 
Welcome! Great truck, and with your experience with the 4Runner you know exactly you have. Congrats on the purchase and Iโ€™m glad you e joined us here!
 
Last edited:
Welcome! Great truck, and with your experience with the 4Runner you know exactly you have. Congrats on the purchase and Iโ€™m glad you e joined us here!
Yes! Appreciate it, thanks!
 
Supporting Vendors View all โ†’
Back
Top Bottom