Introduction - Bill W

Bill W

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jan 18, 2024
Grapevine, TX
Vehicles
4Runner
By way of introducing myself -

Retired from telecom technology and enjoying more actively pursuing my avocation of photography. I do much volunteer work photographing non-profit events for organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Lymphoma and Leukemia Society, Parkinson's, my church, and more. Also an avid nature/birding and travel photographer.

Owner of a 2014 4Runner which so far has been the best vehicle I've ever owned. The Land Cruiser has a long way to go to measure up but I'm going to give it a go.

welcome Bill! im a newbie to photography - mostly just trips and my kids around the house. got a son a7cii -switch from fuji after many years. hope to also do some birding photography with the kids to our provincial parks in future - hopefully in the LC250!

welcome Bill! im a newbie to photography - mostly just trips and my kids around the house. got a son a7cii -switch from fuji after many years. hope to also do some birding photography with the kids to our provincial parks in future - hopefully in the LC250!
Thanks. I, too, am a Sony user since 2016 (formerly Nikon). Enjoy capturing those family memories (the most important photos you will ever take)and the beauty of your parks. I get some good bird and butterfly photos right in my back yard so don't overlook that.

Welcome Bill! Another '14 4Runner owner here and like your experience, it's been great!

@KAHammer - I also just switched from being a long time Canon user to the new Sony A7CII. It's amazing!

Back