Intro

wgaleota

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 4, 2023
Moneta, VA
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser
New to the forum. Thrilled to see the new Land Cruiser press and definitely inclined, after 30+ years of experience with 2 Isuzu Troopers, a Land Rover Discovery, Wrangler Unlimited and (currently) โ€˜14 FJ Cruiser - best Iโ€™ve ever. The Bronco caught my attention, but I was dismayed by the dealer markups and still waiting to see how it will play when I read about the new LC. Definitely anticipating, planning to be in line at the dealer, and checking this forum for all the latest insight.

New to the forum. Thrilled to see the new Land Cruiser press and definitely inclined, after 30+ years of experience with 2 Isuzu Troopers, a Land Rover Discovery, Wrangler Unlimited and (currently) โ€˜14 FJ Cruiser - best Iโ€™ve ever. The Bronco caught my attention, but I was dismayed by the dealer markups and still waiting to see how it will play when I read about the new LC. Definitely anticipating, planning to be in line at the dealer, and checking this forum for all the latest insight.
Our local dealer wants $10K over for a First Edition, albeit if they are even allocated one. Admittedly there will be a strong demand for the LC at launch, but not going to pay over MSRP. As I have mentioned elsewhere, at $10K over why not spring for the 2024 Lexus GX? They have a lot more trim levels to choose from, including the Overtrail variants for serious off-roaders.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Land Cruiser Forum @wgaleota ๐Ÿป Hopefully we'll start getting some news on official pricing and delivery details over the next couple of months.

Hello @wgaleota welcome to the site! I'm glad you waited for the potential of the LC, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Back