Howzit

lunkerbuster808

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Nov 28, 2023
HI
Vehicles
2016 Tacoma OffRoad 4DLB
Hello LC Gang
Hope to join the LC club one day in the near future ...Going to miss my lifted 2016 taco and that 6ft bed for my dirty gear surfboard and MTB but I always wanted a LC being a somewhat regular to Japan really got that outdoor gentlemen vibe . Cross my fingers its not to expensive and we all are comparing tires in the near future!!!!!

Hello LC Gang
Hope to join the LC club one day in the near future ...Going to miss my lifted 2016 taco and that 6ft bed for my dirty gear surfboard and MTB but I always wanted a LC being a somewhat regular to Japan really got that outdoor gentlemen vibe . Cross my fingers its not to expensive and we all are comparing tires in the near future!!!!!
Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome @lunkerbuster808 ๐Ÿป Any thoughts on what you might do to the LC? (lift?)

Welcome @lunkerbuster808 ๐Ÿป Any thoughts on what you might do to the LC? (lif i have blisten on my tacoma .....i need 33/34 inch to have a bit of respectability and offroad
If i can get some 285s stock on the LC i would be stoked ...If not probably just get some blistens or fox coil overs on there..... I just need to go hunting and camping slight lift for bigger tires ......i want to keep her classy

Back