Hello to all!

Welcome! What sort of off-roading is available in your area? Any "public lands" in Georgia?
Well yes thereโ€™s plenty to explore here. The Georgia traverse is a good well mapped bunch of trails to explore. So far with the new LC we have only explored a small part of the the blue ridge mountain area with plans for much more soon. We have various levels of trails ranging from gravel roads to the 5-7 out of 10 (technical levels) which would call for much more Mods to be done on my LC for it to be a good experience I believe. At the end of month I plan to try some 3-5 level trails which should be a good time.

Attachments

• IMG_4855.jpeg
    IMG_4855.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4845.jpeg
    IMG_4845.jpeg
    807.5 KB · Views: 48
Well yes thereโ€™s plenty to explore here. The Georgia traverse is a good well mapped bunch of trails to explore. So far with the new LC we have only explored a small part of the the blue ridge mountain area with plans for much more soon. We have various levels of trails ranging from gravel roads to the 5-7 out of 10 (technical levels) which would call for much more Mods to be done on my LC for it to be a good experience I believe. At the end of month I plan to try some 3-5 level trails which should be a good time.
Beautiful country! Where I roam, typically not a tree to be seen, well except Yucca "trees". Cactus aplenty.

Welcome to the forum KingexporterLC! Be sure to check out our new Cruiser of the Month photo contest!

Beautiful country! Where I roam, typically not a tree to be seen, well except Yucca "trees". Cactus aplenty.
I forgot to ask, where is it that you're located? I got to Moab in Utah a few years back and I have wanted to go back, since the day I left.

Back