Hello from Nashville

Rocket

📛 Founding Member
Aug 26, 2023
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser
Hello all. Living just outside of Nashville, TN. Currently driving a 2014 FJ as my DD and have since 2009 (an 08 FJ at that time). Very excited about the new LC but also can't commit to it just yet. Still need more info from Toyota. Concerns about the engine and hybrid set up. Turbos can be problematic and wear engines out quicker. A benefit that could weigh heavy is MPG as this will also be a DD. If it hits around 27, that would be a huge plus. Never thought I would let my FJ go but maybe so for a LC.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Rocket 🍻

I share the same concerns with the new engine & hybrid setup but look forward to the power & improved gas mileage over the old trusty V6 in my 4runner.

Hello all. Living just outside of Nashville, TN. Currently driving a 2014 FJ as my DD and have since 2009 (an 08 FJ at that time). Very excited about the new LC but also can't commit to it just yet. Still need more info from Toyota. Concerns about the engine and hybrid set up. Turbos can be problematic and wear engines out quicker. A benefit that could weigh heavy is MPG as this will also be a DD. If it hits around 27, that would be a huge plus. Never thought I would let my FJ go but maybe so for a LC.
Hello @Rocket welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard!

Welcome, Rocket! I have a friend that lives in Franklin and we really like visiting that area.

Back