Greetings from the Beaver State

daveyG

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 24, 2023
NW Oregon
Current owner of a tiny Audi sedan, but more and more my hobbies are taking me into the great outdoors :)
Had an early reservation for the new Bronco in 2020, but cancelled that (thankfully).
Excited to see what Toyota brings to the table in terms of capability, efficiency, & reliability with the new Cruisers!

David

Current owner of a tiny Audi sedan, but more and more my hobbies are taking me into the great outdoors :)
Had an early reservation for the new Bronco in 2020, but cancelled that (thankfully).
Excited to see what Toyota brings to the table in terms of capability, efficiency, & reliability with the new Cruisers!

David
Welcome to the forum, David! What sort of outdoor activities have you been getting into lately?

David
Hello David, welcome to the site! Glad you didn't go with the Bronco!

Welcome to the forum, David! What sort of outdoor activities have you been getting into lately?
I've always been into hiking / camping / backpacking, but lately I've been out in the wilderness more doing some training with a local search and rescue team. Additionally I've been getting into amateur radio, and overlanding is becoming more of a serious temptation.

I've always been into hiking / camping / backpacking, but lately I've been out in the wilderness more doing some training with a local search and rescue team. Additionally I've been getting into amateur radio, and overlanding is becoming more of a serious temptation.
That's awesome! More and more of my friends are getting into the radio thing. It sounds like I need to check it out and see what all the buzz is about.

Back