💵 For Sale (FREE) OEM 1st and 2nd row all-weather mats ***pickup only — SE VA/NE NC border***

DubDub

Well-known member
⭐ Supporting Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
1,916
Media
259
Reaction score
2,898
Location
Currituck County, NC
Vehicles
'25 LC 1958 || '25 Sequoia LTD TRD || '05 TJR || '24 Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew
Brand new, used for only 10 miles. Cleaning out the garage and found these in a storage bin. I don’t need them, do you? Please only claim if you’ll actually use them, there is nothing more insulting than someone trying to profit off of generosity.

IMG_7504.webp
IMG_7503.webp
 
@DubDub , you should move to texas so that I can get some free $hit also
I lived there for the first 18 years of my life! Sadly, being retired MIL with service connected disability, I’d lose a ton of money coming back now.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom