Apr 10, 2024
SC
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
img_5162-jpeg.2052
IMG_5159.jpeg
IMG_5163.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg
Picked up this beauty earlier this afternoon and drove it about an 1.5 hours in the rain. In my honest opinion, this Land Cruiser blew my expectations away in looks, acceleration, driving, and handling in this short period of time. I was nervous that it being a 4 cylinder it would be lacking some umff, but, I was mistaken. The only thing that maybe a little rough is the back seat leg room. I’m 6 foot and it felt snug sitting behind my driver settings, the fact is though I’ll never be in the back and no kids (yet…) so I’m not stressing over it. I’m driving about 12 hours back home so I’ll have some time to get to know her and I’ll be coming back here to share my thoughts. Super stoked and I’m glad that it turned out the way that it did. Can’t wait to add some more aggressive tires on!

Attachments

• IMG_5162.jpeg
    IMG_5162.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 1,895
img_5162-jpeg.2052
View attachment 2053View attachment 2054View attachment 2055 Picked up this beauty earlier this afternoon and drove it about an 1.5 hours in the rain. In my honest opinion, this Land Cruiser blew my expectations away in looks, acceleration, driving, and handling in this short period of time. I was nervous that it being a 4 cylinder it would be lacking some umff, but, I was mistaken. The only thing that maybe a little rough is the back seat leg room. I’m 6 foot and it felt snug sitting behind my driver settings, the fact is though I’ll never be in the back and no kids (yet…) so I’m not stressing over it. I’m driving about 12 hours back home so I’ll have some time to get to know her and I’ll be coming back here to share my thoughts. Super stoked and I’m glad that it turned out the way that it did. Can’t wait to add some more aggressive tires on!
Fantastic mate looks great Dave in the UK

I love the LC in Heritage Blue. They're all spoken for in my market.

Go out and drive it hard and far.

img_5162-jpeg.2052
View attachment 2053View attachment 2054View attachment 2055 Picked up this beauty earlier this afternoon and drove it about an 1.5 hours in the rain. In my honest opinion, this Land Cruiser blew my expectations away in looks, acceleration, driving, and handling in this short period of time. I was nervous that it being a 4 cylinder it would be lacking some umff, but, I was mistaken. The only thing that maybe a little rough is the back seat leg room. I’m 6 foot and it felt snug sitting behind my driver settings, the fact is though I’ll never be in the back and no kids (yet…) so I’m not stressing over it. I’m driving about 12 hours back home so I’ll have some time to get to know her and I’ll be coming back here to share my thoughts. Super stoked and I’m glad that it turned out the way that it did. Can’t wait to add some more aggressive tires on!
Like the Heritage Blue even more than I thought I would. That was my first choice. Mine will be black and I'm growing very comfortable with that.

Like the Heritage Blue even more than I thought I would. That was my first choice. Mine will be black and I'm growing very comfortable with that.
I’ve seen the heritage blue, black, and meteor shower in person.

They all look amazing! The black is super clean looking…

I’m going meteor shower myself but I’d be happy with any of them.

img_5162-jpeg.2052
Where did you pick it up that it takes 12 hours to get back home? Mine is in port in NY/NJ and supposed to be delivered by 5/20 but dont have much faith in that date! Thanks.

Where did you pick it up that it takes 12 hours to get back home? Mine is in port in NY/NJ and supposed to be delivered by 5/20 but dont have much faith in that date! Thanks.
I would follow up on that date because a lot of of them have been put on QC hold.

Same with mine on 5/20 but the date has moved to5/24 to 6/5.

Back