"energy monitor" screen for 2027 lc

ikegal

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
CO
Vehicles
2027 land cruiser
'm interested in the 2027 Toyota Land Cruiser and would like to know whether it has an animated energy-flow screen showing power moving between the gasoline engine, electric motor, wheels, and hybrid battery. 12.3 inch screen

Does anyone with a 2027 U.S.-market Land Cruiser know whether this screen is available, and if so, how do you access it through the instrument cluster or center display?

Thanks for any information.
 
Yes it's available but with a specific limitation regarding where it can be displayed.
 
I actually think it depends on which model you have... I have a "Land Cruiser Edition" with the larger gauge cluster and it is NOT available to show this screen...
I maybe wrong but I think it is just for the 1958 Trim.

I hope I am wrong, can someone tell us how to show this screen?
 
Although not the same as on other/older hybrids, there is an Electric Boost Guage/State of Charge (SOC) display that can be selected, check an Owner's Manual for more info.
 
Ikegal - Where are you located? What model & year is your LC?
 
Near Denver, CO 2027 Land Cruiser 12.3 inch center screen, not 1958.
The LC isn’t a typical hybrid system. Take a look @ the forum search & there is a ton of info on how the hybrid integration works.

Simple answer - no, the iForce Max systems in my Tundra & Land Cruiser don’t have the hybrid power distribution screen like what a Prius/Camry have.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom