Consumer Reports 2024: The Top 5 Worst Auto Brands Ranked

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Consumer Reports 2024 car recommendations are out, showcasing a preference for electrified options in the top 10. However, it's the lower end of the scale that's under the spotlight here, with Consumer Reports revealing its list of the five auto brands that fell short this year:
  • 30. Rivian
  • 31. GMC
  • 32. Jaguar
  • 33. Land Rover
  • 34. Jeep (Last)

And that's exactly why Toyota will do extremely well with the new LC and GX550!

Huh I'm surprised about the Rivian. I've heard nothing but good things, but that could just be the funnel of information.

• Admin
Huh I'm surprised about the Rivian. I've heard nothing but good things, but that could just be the funnel of information.

Same here. A couple of my neighbors own Rivians and have been quite happy with them.

You can be happy with a car and still have problems with them. My wife's happy with her Tesla, even though I've found half a dozen build defects (in the first month).

You can be happy with a car and still have problems with them. My wife's happy with her Tesla, even though I've found half a dozen build defects (in the first month).
You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd, but you can be happy if you have a mind to. -Roger Miller

Reactions: MJE
Back