BREAKING: Vehicle Ordering Guide - Canada

That's exactly the config I ordered from a Calgary Dealer. No idea where I am on the list, but I put my order in on Dec. 1.
Yes, that's about when I placed my order as well. Dec 11th to be exact, according to this original post. I put my initial deposit down in August.

Wow I just gotta say lots of Calgarians here! Looking forward to seeing all y’all’s LC’s out on the road!

I'm in Ontario. Word from the dealer is that they are holding all the LC's in Toronto until they have all dealers' allocations. (The word used was actually 'hiding'.)

Right now they're thinking a June arrival of the first batch.

Getting closer!

1715320740035.png

Aside from the obvious well-documented package differences, anyone know yet if there are any unique Canadianisms in LCs destined for Canada?

For example:

1) Special FE mudflaps are listed as part of FE package, but Canada vehicle regs require mudflaps on vehicles, so we get "Mud guards" on all trim.

2) Different DRL behaviour

Any other things? Can't think of anything else as I post this.

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious well-documented package differences, anyone know yet if there are any unique Canadianisms in LCs destined for Canada?

For example:

1) Special FE mudflaps are listed as part of FE package, but Canada vehicle regs require mudflaps on vehicles, so we get "Mud guards" on all trim.

2) Different DRL behaviour

Any other things? Can't think of anything else as I post this.
Canadian version LC trim comes with sunroof without needing to upgrade to the Premium.

I'm in Ontario. Word from the dealer is that they are holding all the LC's in Toronto until they have all dealers' allocations. (The word used was actually 'hiding'.)

Right now they're thinking a June arrival of the first batch.

Getting closer!
Awesome news.! Would these be the FE's? Can't imagine we're getting many here though.

Waiting for mid trim in white.

What was mentioned earlier in this thread IIRC about the LCs being "hidden" in Ontario matches up with what I was told today for BC. My LC FE is currently at the compound in Vancouver.

I was told by Toyota:
Most models will have certain things like running boards installed there but with it being a new model, Toyota will typically hold them until most units on this allocation are ready to go in an attempt to have dealer arrivals line up across the country.

So, as soon as Toyota releases it we should see it here within a week or so. It is still showing an arrival in June

What was mentioned earlier in this thread IIRC about the LCs being "hidden" in Ontario matches up with what I was told today for BC. My LC FE is currently at the compound in Vancouver.

I was told by Toyota:
I friggin hope so! This waiting is getting old. Meanwhile, crickets from my dealer.

All models have arrived in BC. Most of them, if not all, shipped to Toronto. My dealer said that in the first two weeks of June, we should see them in dealer lots here in Vancouver

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_200520_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_200520_WhatsApp.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 51
That’s good to hear. I suppose they might be rolling out all trims at the same time here, rather than prioritizing FEs.

All models have arrived in BC. Most of them, if not all, shipped to Toronto. My dealer said that in the first two weeks of June, we should see them in dealer lots here in Vancouver
That first one looks to be and LC trim. I wonder if they're going to roll out all trims at the same time.

I thought all FE’s had the fe mudflap. Like the last one. Also, I think Canada only has 2 colour options
My guess is the black one is LC, white - 58, and sand - FE. I think I heard somewhere that the FE roof rack was a port installed item.

Back