Another AZ LC 250 Checking In

DMW

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2025 Toyota Land Cruiser 1958
Hello,

Checking in from Mesa, AZ with a 2025 LC 250.

I’m into hiking, backpacking, and assorted nerdy shit like rockhounding, botany, and mycology. Basically, if it involves wandering around the desert or mountains staring at rocks, plants, or mushrooms, I’m probably interested.
I bought the LC to make it a little easier to get closer to some of the more remote and harder-to-reach places I like exploring. I’m not trying to build a rock crawler, just something capable, reliable, and useful for getting farther out without doing anything too stupid.
Looking forward to learning more about the 250, seeing what mods people are actually finding worthwhile, and stealing a few good ideas along the way.

Glad to be here.
 
Hello,

Checking in from Mesa, AZ with a 2025 LC 250.

I’m into hiking, backpacking, and assorted nerdy shit like rockhounding, botany, and mycology. Basically, if it involves wandering around the desert or mountains staring at rocks, plants, or mushrooms, I’m probably interested.
I bought the LC to make it a little easier to get closer to some of the more remote and harder-to-reach places I like exploring. I’m not trying to build a rock crawler, just something capable, reliable, and useful for getting farther out without doing anything too stupid.
Looking forward to learning more about the 250, seeing what mods people are actually finding worthwhile, and stealing a few good ideas along the way.

Glad to be here.
Welcome! Also in the East Valley area.
 
Welcome to the forum & great choice on your rig. I think you'll be very happy. If we can help in any way with your build, don't hesitate to reach out!
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom