Alternate wheel comparisons

TumeloCruzer

📛 Founding Member
Apr 23, 2024
Bend, OR
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LC
I photoshopped up some alternative Toyota/Lexus wheel options for myself, sharing in case others find it helpful.
I'm getting something like the Cooper Rugged Trek for tires, so put those on all graphics.

comparison.jpg

honestly Tundra/Sequoia TRD Pro wheels are great for Land Cruiser, direct bolt on installation, albeit a little too conservative offset

honestly Tundra/Sequoia TRD Pro wheels are great for Land Cruiser, direct bolt on installation, albeit a little too conservative offset
Ya, of these three choices, my order of preference is TRD PRO -> GX 550 -> LC oem.

Would love to see one of these with the roof rack and rock rails? Please, please, please...just got an allocation for a 1958 Ice Cap with the aforementioned bits and I'm just dying to see what it should look like with some meatier tires. And thanks for doing the tire photoshops. Cool to see what that should look like as definitely planning on promptly changing them.

Would love to see one of these with the roof rack and rock rails? Please, please, please...just got an allocation for a 1958 Ice Cap with the aforementioned bits and I'm just dying to see what it should look like with some meatier tires. And thanks for doing the tire photoshops. Cool to see what that should look like as definitely planning on promptly changing them.
With what wheels and tire size? Here is a pic that ryroam250 posted of a 17" wheel fitment test with 265/70R17 Wildpeaks. I added roof rack and rails.
mouckup2.png

Nice pic thanks!

Hope the aftermarket comes up with a wheel like the 17" FN f(x) pro for the LC although those would probably fit?

Any chance you could black out the roof as in a vinyl wrap?

Attachments

• 20190311_152711.jpg
    20190311_152711.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 52
Back