95年丰田LC80

兴亮27

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
中国
Vehicles
丰田LC80
LC80 4500 1FZ发动机,想移植一台LS3发动机。希望各位给指导,建仪。
 
I can't argue with that logic....
 
1790862683413.webp
1790862730698.webp
 
Translation from Mandarin -
LC80 4500 1FZ engine, want to transplant an LS3 engine. I hope you can give me guidance and build a ceremony.


China - That’s quite the first post.
How you even have LS3 V8s available there?
 
If folks don’t speak another language that’s cool but no need to treat it like it’s gibberish. Maybe if you can’t help don’t comment.

To OP: this may be a helpful resource for you: Registry - 8x Series V8 Swaps

Welcome to the forum - I’m glad you are here and I’m sorry you were met with ignorance.
 
If folks don’t speak another language that’s cool but no need to treat it like it’s gibberish. Maybe if you can’t help don’t comment.

To OP: this may be a helpful resource for you: Registry - 8x Series V8 Swaps

Welcome to the forum - I’m glad you are here and I’m sorry you were met with ignorance.
Now I feel awful. However, I don't know how to apologize in gibberish....

I kid. We are just having a good time here on a rainy Thursday in Land Cruiser Land. 🍻 :)
 
Now I feel awful. However, I don't know how to apologize in gibberish....

I kid. We are just having a good time here on a rainy Thursday in Land Cruiser Land. 🍻 :)
I don’t mean for you to feel awful. As far as I can tell you’re a good dude who I disagree with in one case 😊
 
Now I feel awful. However, I don't know how to apologize in gibberish....

I kid. We are just having a good time here on a rainy Thursday in Land Cruiser Land. 🍻 :)
Just type what you want to say, select it all like you plan to copy it but instead choose to translate it from the additional options. If doing on an Apple it’s as easy as then copying that translation back into the comment.

For what it’s worth, after visiting 73 countries and all continents not Australia (one day) I can say that sarcasm often gets lost in translation, written or spoken. There’s a decent chance your jab didn’t land too hard. Then again, you may be being hacked right now and catching a rather malicious bug. Time will tell :LOL:
 
If folks don’t speak another language that’s cool but no need to treat it like it’s gibberish. Maybe if you can’t help don’t comment.

To OP: this may be a helpful resource for you: Registry - 8x Series V8 Swaps

Welcome to the forum - I’m glad you are here and I’m sorry you were met with ignorance.

Apologies to OP
we surrender to your needs and bend to your will, we have no sense of humor here.
JK no apologies, it's what some americans call "light humor" welcome to the internet :eek:

to answer OPs question....
Marks Adapters is your friend, go with the GM Auto Trans. But your gonna need a stand alone harness with computer, auto shifter conversion is a biotch, but there is adapters
You will find this information on IH8Mud.com I would completely skip this this forum for 80 Series tech.

Translation from Mandarin -
LC80 4500 1FZ engine, want to transplant an LS3 engine. I hope you can give me guidance and build a ceremony.


China - That’s quite the first post.
How you even have LS3 V8s available there?
Its China, man
They are manufacturing FJ65 and 68 Camaro complete body kits as we speak, you can buy LS clones there as well which i find pretty cool, i love chinese carbon fiber road bike clones and classic car clones
 
Just type what you want to say, select it all like you plan to copy it but instead choose to translate it from the additional options. If doing on an Apple it’s as easy as then copying that translation back into the comment.

For what it’s worth, after visiting 73 countries and all continents not Australia (one day) I can say that sarcasm often gets lost in translation, written or spoken. There’s a decent chance your jab didn’t land too hard. Then again, you may be being hacked right now and catching a rather malicious bug. Time will tell :LOL:
Hack
My suspicions exactly from the get go lol
 
Apologies to OP
we surrender to your needs and bend to your will, we have no sense of humor here.
JK no apologies, it's what some americans call "light humor" welcome to the internet :eek:

to answer OPs question....
Marks Adapters is your friend, go with the GM Auto Trans. But your gonna need a stand alone harness with computer, auto shifter conversion is a biotch, but there is adapters
You will find this information on IH8Mud.com I would completely skip this this forum for 80 Series tech.


Its China, man
They are manufacturing FJ65 and 68 Camaro complete body kits as we speak, you can buy LS clones there as well which i find pretty cool, i love chinese carbon fiber road bike clones and classic car clones
Copy.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Rhino Rack
Back
Top Bottom