5 Reasons to be excited about the new Land Cruiser Debut

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco

With the new Toyota Land Cruiser reveal just around the corner on August 1st, Automotive Engineer David Chao talks about 5 reasons why he is very excited about this debut. This is the last speculative video about the Land Cruiser before the official reveal coming up.

I am really apprehensive about the frontal design. The GX 550 looks good, but the teasers of the Land Cruiser have me worried. However, as a Sr. Citizen+, possibly I am a bit too conservative.

• Admin
I am really apprehensive about the frontal design. The GX 550 looks good, but the teasers of the Land Cruiser have me worried. However, as a Sr. Citizen+, possibly I am a bit too conservative.

I can certainly understand that, and it appears it's going to have a really bold design. Just 2 more days before we find out!

I can certainly understand that, and it appears it's going to have a really bold design. Just 2 more days before we find out!
Where can one go to live stream the announcement? The Toyota press release site?

Sure do hope they concurrently announce, and not delay, the hybrid variant. It should have two big advantages beyond the obvious economy and power, but no starter or alternator to fail. And, for those in extreme hot climates where a battery under the hood fails nearly yearly, the 12V battery in the hybrid will hopefully be tucked under the rear seat.

Back