Full set of 5 wheels and tires.
I took these off my Premium Land Cruiser at 15,400 miles. They were rotated at 5k & 10k miles. They have Dunlop Grandrek PT22 tires in 265/65 R20.
No curb rash at all.
TPMS are still installed and matching lug nuts are included.
I'd rather sell these here than deal with Facebook so $600 will take them.
Pick up in Central NJ (08840) or I will deliver in NJ within one hour radius so long as I can get all 5 in the back of the LC.
I took these off my Premium Land Cruiser at 15,400 miles. They were rotated at 5k & 10k miles. They have Dunlop Grandrek PT22 tires in 265/65 R20.
No curb rash at all.
TPMS are still installed and matching lug nuts are included.
I'd rather sell these here than deal with Facebook so $600 will take them.
Pick up in Central NJ (08840) or I will deliver in NJ within one hour radius so long as I can get all 5 in the back of the LC.








