24 First Edition

Hey guys, thanks for having me. Drove mine today, bring it home tues-wed. Will love to talk about options with you all!
Congrats on landing a FE and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for starting the forum. I just bought a 1958 in Ice Cap. I'm thinking about adding pinstripes or something (then a roof rack). Any ideas/recommendations to improve the color?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 135
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 117
Curious on your 1958, do the side mirrors fold in manually or are they power?

TIA

I have an FJ too and waiting on a FE. I know that pic of the two is at an angle and makes the FJ look huge. How do they compare in size? care to take another pic from the front please? =)

I have an FJ too and waiting on a FE. I know that pic of the two is at an angle and makes the FJ look huge. How do they compare in size? care to take another pic from the front please? =)
I just sold my 2014 FJ. I had a lift on the FJ so it stood a lot bigger than the LC. However with just a small lift and tires on the LC it would sit just as high. I’ll miss the FJ, but love the LC!!
IMG_1468.jpeg

@bstrick As far as ice cap mods there has been talk about adding black vinyl to the roof. Also adding black vinyl to the rear tailgate. I think matching window tint would be good option too if allowed where you are at.

edit; Also how about the three 'Ivan Stewart Toyota' colors on the lower part of the rear door recess?

Not the best picture but I parked nose to nose with an FJ Cruiser the other day. It's definitely smaller than the LC250

IMG_9335.jpeg

Sure seems like a number of us already have an FJ.

Very nice! Will you do a similar build on your new Land Cruiser to the one you had on your FJ?
That’s my plan. It seems it will take a while before all the third party companies start making aftermarket bumpers and such.

Can anyone else with a FE verify that the VIN number ends with three 0’s followed by three more numbers? Follow my thinking here, I’m guessing that the ending numbers are the production number of your vehicle. Mine is in the 600’s which makes me think I have one of the first 600 made in production. Just a thought. Anyone else want to share the last six numbers of your VIN and see if that’s correct?

Can anyone else with a FE verify that the VIN number ends with three 0’s followed by three more numbers? Follow my thinking here, I’m guessing that the ending numbers are the production number of your vehicle. Mine is in the 600’s which makes me think I have one of the first 600 made in production. Just a thought. Anyone else want to share the last six numbers of your VIN and see if that’s correct?
Under 200

Not the best picture but I parked nose to nose with an FJ Cruiser the other day. It's definitely smaller than the LC250

View attachment 2229
Thanks I saw a LC in person and it seemed smaller but next to an FJ the LC looks bigger than my first impression. Thank you!!

many of the pics I see, the mirrors do not appear to be folded in. Any reason for this? Or was the LC "not locked" when the pic was taken?
You can turn auto fold off. You can also press a button and fold them if your going through a tight trail or something. You can also have the mirrors auto aim down when backing up. They are awesome mirrors.

You can turn auto fold off. You can also press a button and fold them if your going through a tight trail or something. You can also have the mirrors auto aim down when backing up. They are awesome mirrors.
Awesome!!, thanks for the info.....some of us have narrow garage door openings too :) ....might help a bit in that regard.

Back