💵 For Sale 18” OEM Land Cruiser Wheels w/ KO3 Tires - Seattle

Kingrich33

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Messages
39
Media
10
Reaction score
29
Location
Seattle, WA
Vehicles
2004 Lexus LX470 & 2025 Toyota Land Cruiser
I have a set of like new 18” OEM wheels from my 2025 Land Cruiser Premium. I have a set of like new BF Goodrich KO3’ tires on them. They are 265/70/ 18 with a DOT stamp of 4224. I put these on around 5500 miles ago (paid over $1400 with mounting and balancing). These are a turnkey set and ready to install as they have the OEM TPMS sensors installed. I am only selling as I am going to be lifting my LC and going to 35” tires. $1300
IMG_6237.webp
IMG_6238.webp
IMG_6239.webp
IMG_6236.webp
IMG_6234.webp
IMG_6235.webp
IMG_6233.webp
IMG_6232.webp
IMG_4161.webp
IMG_4162.webp
 
Last edited:
Supporting Vendors View all →
M&R Automotive
Back
Top Bottom