2024+ Land Cruiser Heritage Blue Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Let's see those Heritage Blue Land Cruisers!
2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Heritage Blue-1.jpg

2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Heritage Blue-3.jpg
2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Heritage Blue-2.jpg

2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Heritage Blue-4.jpg

I don't like blue color, sand color or army green look cooler. It's ugly with squared headlights. The round shape could be a better look and more classic, like the 1958 and 1st ed. models.

It sort of reminds me of the FJ Cruiser blue but not as good. Must agree that it's not my favorite one either.

I love the heritage blue! I currently have a blizzard pearl 5th Gen 4Runner (2012). Iโ€™m salivating at this new 2024 Land Cruiser, especially in heritage blue and with the reported 27mpg!
I like the combination of blue/gray roof as well. The flatter windshield may be a real bug catcher. I hope they test for that with the prototypes.
The new Tundras have a plastic A pillar to absorb sand/rock chips. The painted ones on older 4Runners get rock chips in no time.

Heritage Blue definitely POPS under those lights!

Is that a question, or an answer? Looks too small. Looks like some sort of crossover or wagon to me.

That was an unsure answer. :ROFLMAO:

I would like to see a picture of an Heritage Blue in normal outdoor light no special effects any got one ?? I,m vearing towards Meteor

I would like to see a picture of an Heritage Blue in normal outdoor light no special effects any got one ?? I,m vearing towards Meteor

pictures of heritage blue at a dealership

Back