The Toyota Technical Information System (TIS)

Wanderlost

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 28, 2023
Seattle, Washington USA, Earth
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Does anybody here use The Toyota Technical Information System (TIS)? It looks like I would have to pay $25 for limited access inside to look for any LC 250 information. I'm wondering how long it takes Toyota to release repair manuals for a new model?

techinfo.toyota.com

I've paid many times just to look up things. It is possible to utilize that 2 day pass and download each page and save as a big PDF, but it's not ideal and breaks all the hyperlinks. TIS is intended to use as a webpage, not just plain PDFs.

Does anybody here use The Toyota Technical Information System (TIS)? It looks like I would have to pay $25 for limited access inside to look for any LC 250 information. I'm wondering how long it takes Toyota to release repair manuals for a new model?

techinfo.toyota.com
The LC wasn't on the TIS last time I checked a few weeks ago. That usually hits just before cars hit the dealerships now. Back in the day, it used to be on there maybe 6 months in advance.

Yeah, it would be great if we could get a copy of the RM with working links. I have a copy of that for my 200 Series and it's invaluable. I'd pay a good amount for that but free would be even nicer! ;)

Back