Tents & Overlanding

Skidaddl

📛 Founding Member
Sep 7, 2023
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Not Land Cruiser specific, but has got me thinking a bit. Thing I like about this is you only set it up once for the weekend. And a pretty decent video with some cool stuff regardless.

Last edited:
And I am attempting to think about something other than the frustration of procuring a Land Cruiser. Actually, our Toyota dealer also sells Jeeps, but nope, going to stand firm for a LC.

And I am attempting to think about something other than the frustration of procuring a Land Cruiser. Actually, our Toyota dealer also sells Jeeps, but nope, going to stand firm for a LC.
Agreed. I have no intentions on buying a jeep, although I do like the idea of a tent that allows you to access the back of the truck without going out in the rain. And not sure if the rooftop would help me. Seldom go fishing where I camp, so would mean packing it down each morning.

I was upgraded to a brand new Jeep Wrangler with 341 miles at Budget rental car and it was fun for a rental (and more fun than the minivan or beat up Prius that tried to give me) but after driving it for 4 days I was not going to buy one. A Landcruiser or I drive my FJ another 100k miles.

Back