Stock Wheels - offset and bolt pattern?

Not sure the Volks come in an offset that wont poke out... most are 0et
I think rays must have prepared their wheels for the new Toyota body on frame platform vehicles, they got some high offset wheels for these 6 lug application.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 11.37.00 AM.png

Has anyone seen the weight of the stock wheels posted?

On this topic, unfortunately mine has been built at the factory with the dumb 20โ€ alloys and I donโ€™t have any way to change that until after taking delivery.

Does anyone know the part number for the black 18โ€™s that come on 1958 and FE models? At least I could price them or wait for some to show up in marketplaces after people stand doing swap outs

I heard that the new Toyota trucks are running 14mmX1.5 up from 12mmx1.5. Can anyone confirm what stud size the LC has?

Totally agree with that, even the forged wheels on Morizo and Circuit Edition GR Corolla are still too heavy. I might just go with these at some point with the land cruiser after I figure out the best offset, I want them to be flush with the fender.
View attachment 1103
I like the wheels, i want to put those similar fuel wheels with 275 70 r18 but i'd like to see if they poke out too much with a 20mm offset.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_102122_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_102122_Chrome.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 9
Back