Waiting for my 250!

sTeRnUm

📛 Founding Member
May 8, 2024
Virginia
Vehicles
2003 100 / 2024 250 (TBD)
Proud owner of an ‘03 100 Series with 280k under her belt. Waiting for my Heritage Blue 250…should be here in a few weeks. Really nervous, first time buying an unproven model. Can’t wait to hear from the ones blazing the trail before I do.
IMG_8645.jpeg

Proud owner of an ‘03 100 Series with 280k under her belt. Waiting for my Heritage Blue 250…should be here in a few weeks. Really nervous, first time buying an unproven model. Can’t wait to hear from the ones blazing the trail before I do.View attachment 1806
Hi I,m also nervous! My first time buying an unproven car I,m also waiting for a Heritage Blue First Edition but it’s so expensive here in the UK £80,000 (sterling)

Hi I,m also nervous! My first time buying an unproven car I,m also waiting for a Heritage Blue First Edition but it’s so expensive here in the UK £80,000 (sterling)
Ha! Well fingers crossed. Sounds like we’re in this together!! 🤣

Welcome to the forum @sTeRnUm and congrats on the order! Be sure to post up some photos when you take delivery!

Welcome to the forum @sTeRnUm and congrats on the order! Be sure to post up some photos when you take delivery!
The Dealerships in the Uk do not even know what they are being allocated!! The ordering was supposed to be live week commencing 6th May nothing happened I have my deposit in but Toyota are just not letting orders to go live 😡

Latest Discussions

Back