Stereo Quality?

Serious question, has anyone (forum member) actually gotten one yet? I saw like one person has one on Reddit and not much beyond that

Serious question, has anyone (forum member) actually gotten one yet? I saw like one person has one on Reddit and not much beyond that
Not that I've seen. Just a FB user and reddit

I think i am going to be disappointed with either Sound system as I am trading in a Lexus with a Mark Levinson

You and me both! I just got rid of my GX with the Levinson sound system and upgraded sub!
Gotta thump my Snoop!

Agree. My past RAV4s with “premium” JBL systems and subwoofer were not that impressive.
I had a forerunner Trd Pro with the premium Sound system. I traded that in for the Lexus with the Mark Levinson, and there was a world of difference.

Reactions: fhb
Got mine yesterday in Dubai 👍GLX. Sound system is good for my needs

Came from a GX with the Mark Levinson, so I am less than impressed with the stereo in the mid trim.

Can’t wait for people to start upgrading and telling me what I need to do! 🤣

The system in the 1958 is quite terrible, the high end speakers in the dash are tinny and the door speakers boomy/muffled sounding. This is comparing to the Bang & Olufsen from my Audi, which maybe isn’t a realistic comparison. But I’m happy with the simplicity of the 1958 overall, will just do some upgrades to the sound system at some point.

Last edited:
Back