🧡 Wanted I'll pay $ 500 for a set of Roof Rails ...

Gasherbrum

📛 Founding Member
Aug 10, 2023
Washington DC
Looking to buy a set of factory roof rails from a LC or FE. Will pay $ 500 or so for the rails, might be interested in cross bars as well if available.

Last edited:
i've already bought a Prinsu roof rack for my FE. Apparently they don't deliver in BC till July. I imagine there will be others swapping them out and happy to find a buyer.

I plan to swap my roof rails and cargo cross bars for a first edition style rack as soon as all this QC mess clears and I can take delivery. I’m in the market for the roof rack which seems hard to get through parts departments just yet.
If I can make this all happen, I’ll sell you my roof rails for a fair deal! Keep me in mind if you are still interested in a few weeks

I plan to swap my roof rails and cargo cross bars for a first edition style rack as soon as all this QC mess clears and I can take delivery. I’m in the market for the roof rack which seems hard to get through parts departments just yet.
If I can make this all happen, I’ll sell you my roof rails for a fair deal! Keep me in mind if you are still interested in a few weeks
Will do - thanks!

I'll have a set of rails and cross bars once I take delivery of mine as well. Supposed to clear the port today but who knows on actual delivery.

It's early, but I think in a few months roof rails takeoffs will be readily available. Just need to get a few more alternatives out there in the aftermarket (not sold on Prinsu look but want full length rack).

Looking to buy a set of factory roof rails from a LC or FE. Will pay $ 500 or so for the rails, might be interested in cross bars as well if available.
I'm local to you and will have the rails. No crossbars though. I'd be happy just to trade for your rail delete kit when mine comes in in the next week or so.

Back