Land Cruiser Sunglasses Holder?!!

Dr. M

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 12, 2023
Minnesota
Vehicles
Genesis GV80 Hyundai Tucson PHEV
Does anyone know where the sunglasses holder is in the new LC? I have read in several places that there is one. This is a feature I love and would miss it if there isnโ€™t one. Also, it appears as though there is no longer the double sun visor in the LC. I loved that about my 1999 Land Cruiser. Looking forward to hearing your replies. Thanks!! Dr. M

No. I just put mine below by the shifter.

Toyota literature says it includes one. At least in the FE.

I just went out to look. I don't see anything that opens up there.
IMG_9223.jpeg

Is there anything in the center dash? My Tahoe has one to the right of the touch screen, a little door that slides open that I hadn't noticed at first because I was looking up top where it had been in my prior vehicles.

Is there anything in the center dash? My Tahoe has one to the right of the touch screen, a little door that slides open that I hadn't noticed at first because I was looking up top where it had been in my prior vehicles.
I looked all over down there with no luck.

IMG_1869.jpeg

Please see the photo above. Last line states that all 3 trim levels have sunglasses storage. Any thoughts from those of you who have taken delivery? Thanks!!

Last edited:
That would be more than a โ€œtypoโ€ in my view. It would be, โ€œover promise, under deliver.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

On my old Sienna (2007), the sunglass holder was integrated into the roof-liner above the driver door. There was no grab handle though.

There is a nice sill on the front doors of my 2020 4Runner ORP I use to hold sunglasses in a triangular case. Pretty handy but gone in the new LC as are the orientation bumps on the inside of the steering wheel from what I can tell. All LCs are simply ghosts around here. Have not seen one yet...

Does anyone know where the sunglasses holder is in the new LC? I have read in several places that there is one. This is a feature I love and would miss it if there isnโ€™t one. Also, it appears as though there is no longer the double sun visor in the LC. I loved that about my 1999 Land Cruiser. Looking forward to hearing your replies. Thanks!! Dr. M
This is pretty normal these days, as more and more electronic systems find their way into that area. Last 3 cars I purchased do not have sunglasses holders in the center roof console area.

Well, if theyโ€™re not going to provide one, they should take it out of their spec sheet. The only reason I bought a Land Cruiser is for the integrated sunglasses holder. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

The Landcruiser is not about the holders ! It is about the colour. If you like the available colour go buy it, no matter the price ! :unsure:
Gofer blue

Mine is Meteor Shower.

Latest Discussions

Back